Products on your site can be controlled using the “Products” part of the dashboard. Hover over “Products” and select “Products” from the sub menu. Once the page loads, you’ll see a listing of all of the current products on the site. Hovering over any item, you will see the option to “Edit” or even “Trash” an item.
To add a new item, click on “Add Product” at the top of the “Products” dashboard page.
On the individual product editor, there are several key parts when entering a product:
- enter the product name in the box at the top of the page
- scroll down the page to the second large textbox labeled “Product Short Description” and enter in the product description
- on the right hand side, look for “Product Categories” and choose one of the product categories, or add your own by clicking the “Add New Product Category”
- In the “Product Image”, choose your best image as your product image – this will show as a thumbnail on the product galleries or on the homepage
- In the “Product Gallery”, add all of your images for the product – these will be shown on the product’s individual product page
Once the product has been edited to your desire, return to the top of the page and choose “Publish”.